Haskins struggles inside debut once changing Keenum at QB

המלצות וסקירות על כל מכשירי המיני פיסי MINI PC, מחשבים סלוניים HTPC ומחשבים ניידים.
Lewis
קודיסט מתחיל (טוראי)
קודיסט מתחיל (טוראי)
הודעות:6
הצטרף:17 דצמבר 2020, 10:22
Haskins struggles inside debut once changing Keenum at QB

שליחה על ידי Lewis » 17 דצמבר 2020, 10:25

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP) - Washington Redskins lovers inevitably bought their need and observed initially-spherical draft opt for Dwayne Haskins Jr. consider more than as quarterback.Which include the Redskins time, the end result was disappointing.Washington is 0-4 immediately after throwing away toward the Clean York Giants 24-3. Train Jay Grudens task is in just jeopardy and Haskins unsuccessful in direction of offer you a spark https://www.redskinsplayersshop.com/Ondre_Pipkins_Jersey-67, completing 9 of 17 for 107 yards and a few interceptions, like a single Jabrill Peppers returned 32 yards for a touchdown.I didnt complete the path I ideal towards, nevertheless the positive point in excess of it is that it hurts, and there (are) heading in the direction of be brighter times tomorrow, stated Haskins, the Ohio Country products who was the No. 15 all round select within just the draft.The Redskins need to have that. This is their worst given that shifting 0-5 within just 2001.Wanting for a spark with the Redskins trailing 14-0 halfway in the course of the moment quarter Antonio Gandy-Golden Jersey, Gruden benched Scenario Keenum and introduced upon Haskins in direction of work the demonstrate once Quinton Dunbars minute interception of the quarter gave Washington the ball at the Clean York 37.For a few of minutes, the preference seemed superior. The Redskins received a simple initial down, Haskins accomplished a 6-back garden move in the direction of Trey Quinn for an additional initially down, and he afterwards scrambled 14 yards for a initially-and-reason at the 1.Thats was it. A initial-down incompletion, a decline of 2 yards upon a work and a 3rd-down incompletion pressured Washington in the direction of settle for a 21-backyard sector reason by way of Dustin Hopkins.Haskins and the Redskins didnt ranking once again, with 3 drives finishing within just interceptions, the closing 2 by means of Janoris Jenkins.I experienced a entire bunch of feelings inside my thoughts, Haskins stated of as soon as offensive coordinator Kevin OConnell explained to him he was moving within.merely wished-for in the direction of gain the recreation and we didnt. Upon in direction of future 7 days.Haskins does not realize who will start out future 7 days. It is doubtful no matter if Gruden will be the practice any time Washington performs host in the direction of the Tremendous Bowl winner Contemporary England Patriots.If I sense which include he offers us the least difficult opportunity in direction of gain in opposition to Fresh new England, Unwell position him inside of, Gruden explained of Haskins. Thats the route it is at each individual placement with all people. Youre basically not passed the keys simply because of in which youre drafted, youve bought toward receive the directly. I consider he will proceed in direction of take greater, and superior, and improved.Veteran functioning again Adrian Peterson felt Haskins available a spark.Of study course, he experienced interceptions Ross Pierschbacher Jersey, yet thats variables he can tweak, Peterson reported. Whenever on your own feel at these performs, all those photographs he took downfield, the initially a single was a Excellent defensive engage in. Of class, variables might contain been greater. The limited close may possibly contain not stumbled, and Haskins might include thrown it a minimal much better, yet it was a hell of a participate in via Jenkins. I believe that hell choose a greater feel at them and occur again greater upcoming 7 days for indeed.Keenum, who battled a foot problems, was 6 of 11 for 37 yards with an interception While he was elevated. The choose upon a deflection led toward Refreshing Yorks initially touchdown https://www.redskinsplayersshop.com/Antonio_Gandy_golden_Jersey-172.Keenum explained he was astonished staying elevated and agreed he was disappointed.I consider we are all discouraged in just this locker place; we all include toward enjoy greater, he stated. Its a complicated league. Just about every 7 days. Everyone is actually positive and on your own cant do what we did upon 3rd down, comprise repercussions, switch the ball previously mentioned and anticipate in the direction of acquire. It basically is what it is.Washingtons 176 offensive yards ended up the fewest permitted by means of the Giants due to the fact the Minnesota Vikings been given 164 yards upon Dec Josh Harvey-Clemons Jersey. 13 Saahdiq Charles Jersey, 2010. The Redskins problems by themselves with 12 repercussions for 58 yards.

שלח תגובה