Many maplestory inquiries and google has no answers

המלצות וסקירות על כל מכשירי המיני פיסי MINI PC, מחשבים סלוניים HTPC ומחשבים ניידים.
שלח תגובה
Mmoak2018
קודיסט מתחיל (טוראי)
קודיסט מתחיל (טוראי)
הודעות: 2
הצטרף: 28 אוקטובר 2018, 10:34

Many maplestory inquiries and google has no answers

שליחה על ידי Mmoak2018 » 28 אוקטובר 2018, 10:39

Make bosses shed 10th Anniversary Coins. Easiest way to implement this is to search for everything that drops Crusader Coins, and make it drop the same amount of Anniversary Coins. Alternately, possess NPC Worena award 10th Anniversary MapleStory 2 Mesos as well as the maplestory2 Reward Points for boss kills that she provides.

Monster Park: Create 10th Anniversary Coins fall in addition to, or in place ofDragon Park Commemorative maplestory2 Mesos.Make each coin count for more: Event Shop: Reduce costs. I know you said you won't, but increasing the distribution of coins is equivalent to reducing the demand for them. And slashing at all costs in half would be easy to implement. Remember to refund coins for people who have already purchased goods.

I stopped and then played with with an adventurer all the way up to par 98 Priest. This took a great deal of time and getting to 30 from level 1 took days, maybe hours. It took me a lengthy time for to 98 and, soon after Aran came out, stopped playing almost entirely due to most of my friends leaving the match.

I came back, ironically, during the 10th anniversary of maplestory2 [did not understand when I found it] and have played for the last week getting my Priest to par 103 Bishop as well as making a pirate to 30 and canning him before getting an Avenger and Xenon to 30. Once I stopped being overwhelmed I want to plan out some things but the key maplestory issue is that most manuals for old content, for instance Bishops, don't exist and so I need to forge forward with mathematics and instinct.

My queries are as follows. -How many skill points as a Bishop can I buy for 4th Job. -Are there any special conditions for AP or SP previous level 200. -do Hyper maplestory Skills work? -Can there be an AP cap in 999? [My Bishop includes lots of LUK from and I am considering an reset scroll]. -job respec is AP/SP Reset if? -How can maplestory Novels work? -Should maxing all 4th job abilities is possible and there is additional SP, can I place them in to 2nd or 3rd Jobs?

My buddy Answer are follows.You have enough skill points to maximum ALL your skills in 4th project so 255. I am not so sure what you mean by special conditions but besides the fact that you stop getting SP while you continue to gain 5 AP every degree, then there isn't. Hyper maplestory Skills are unlocked in lvl 140 and they provide passive stat boosts, passive maplestory ability boosts (which improve various things in three your preexisting skills such as adding damage or cutting down cooldowns and other objects ), and last, you get active strikes and fans. You get points in each category every 10 degrees until 200.

No, there's no AP cap at 999 anymore.Yes, mages do have slight attack boost from LUK but not nearly as far as INT therefore it is better for you to obtain an AP reset scroll now that the cap is no longer there.Job reset lets you select jobs only within your class. By way of example, if an Arch Fire/Poison desired to project reset, they can only choose to become an Arch I/L or a Bishop. They cannot job reset like a Night Lord your AP will stay the exact same but your SP will reset to something.

You can buy Mastery Books from the shops for a cheap 5 and 3 mil or from Illiad. From such novels, you can select ANY ability you would like to upgrade (yes, that includes MW) as long as you've got the required pre-requisite SP in the maplestory abilities (at least 5 SP put in a skill before you can upgrade a maplestory ability to lvl 20 and at least 15 SP until you can update a power all the way to 30)pleting particular dungeons and quests in the Buy MS2 Mesos game will also award you free maplestory Books such as the Golden Temple, Silent Crusade, the Grand Athenaeum, along with Lion King's Castle.No, you cannot. The SP you obtain no longer"pools".

שלח תגובה