Poll accomplishment: Giants' lovers crack by way of Odell Beckham's responses in direction of ESPN

מחפשים לרכוש סטרימר? צריכים המלצה?
כאן זה המקום להתייעץ ולשאול
כללי הפורום
1. יש לפרסם פוסט במקום המיועד לו ובפורום המתאים.
2. יש לשמור על שפת שיח ראויה לרבות הפירוט הבא - אין לקלל, לגדף, להטריד או להעליב חברים בפורום.
3. אנו לא פלטפורמת שיווק ולכן אין לפרסם או לשווק שום מוצר/שירות/אחר ללא אישור מפורש מצוות הניהול.
4. הבנת הנקרא - בכל פרסום נושא חדש יש להקפיד על כותרת שתתאים לתוכן הנושא.
5. זכויות יוצרים - אין לפרסם או לבקש לינקים/קובצי הרחבות העוסקים בשידורי ספורט ותכנים המפרים זכויות יוצרים בישראל - בכל ספק יש לפנות לאחראי הקבוצה בטרם פרסום.
6. למען כולנו - תגיבו בצורה עיניינית ומקיפה ככל הניתן. אם יש בעיה ציינו את הבעיה, את סוג המכשיר וכו
7. אין לדבר על שידורי ספורט או לבקש לינקים שמשדרים ספורט.

לדיווח על על פוסט המפר זכויות יוצרים/פוגעני או כל דבר אחר יש לשלוח הודעה פרטית לבעלי הפורום : katsinmod
העובר על חוקים אלו עלול לקבל אזהרה ואף עלול להיות מורחק מהפורום באופן מיידי.
שלח תגובה
Saxton
קודיסט מתחיל (טוראי)
קודיסט מתחיל (טוראי)
הודעות: 6
הצטרף: 25 אפריל 2020, 10:06

Poll accomplishment: Giants' lovers crack by way of Odell Beckham's responses in direction of ESPN

שליחה על ידי Saxton » 25 אפריל 2020, 10:10

Fresh new York Giants lovers appear to be in direction of be practically lightly break upon regardless of whether Odell Beckham Jr. was straight towards discuss out the direction he did within just his present-day ESPN job interview with Josina Anderson. Within our Fanpulse' poll this 7 days, 52 per cent of respondents explained that Beckham was incorrect towards communicate out. That signifies 48 p.c strategy he was directly.Patricia Traina contains furnished her mindset. I incorporate available mine. The poll good results clearly show us, Very easily, that Beckham's words and phrases incorporate separated the supporter foundation fairly a lot down the centre.Right here are the views of a number of of prior Giants greats.Upon this 7 days's episode of "In just The NFL" upon Showtime, prior Giants quarterback and previously extended-period NFL analyst Phil Simms stated he thought Beckham's suggestions will "galvanize" the Giants."What Odell Beckham Jr. did with that soccer staff, I actually imagine [that] inevitably the air is apparent https://www.giantstee.com/Romeo_Okwara_Shirt-72. It's about and I count on the Giants in the direction of appear out Thursday evening and participate in the Philadelphia Eagles and participate in their simplest video game of the yr That problems, I believe, it will galvanize the soccer staff I feel the Giants can earn that section at 1-4 virtually as each as any other employees," Simms mentioned."If a tiny adversity and friction destroys your staff, your self're not a staff in direction of commence with. I have on't imagine what went upon there is heading in the direction of demolish the Giants' soccer period."Corridor of Famer Michael Strahan did a convention speak to with Giants media upon Wednesday. Below is his get:"I virtually seem such as within some methods I've been within Odell's scenario. Your self say anything at all and your self almost certainly comprise the most straightforward intentions within just the route that yourself mentioned it, still at the conclude of the working day it will become a trouble inside the course within which americans would just take it Rhett Ellison Shirt," Strahan explained."Any time oneself do people variables and it will come out by yourself do include towards have an understanding of that if it's not taken the direction within which oneself developed on your own contain a little something oneself contain towards alternative toward https://www.giantstee.com/Kevin_Norwood_Shirt-47. By yourself incorporate towards be a male regarding it Leonard Williams Shirt, for the reason that it can influence your teammates. Every time by yourself're within a staff members game that's the previous detail by yourself will need in direction of do is acquire absent against your teammates and generate it search as if they're section of a trouble."Signal up towards get aspect in just our weekly FanPulse surveys. Up coming Up Inside Fresh York Giants NewsPat's views: Did the Giants choose a steal inside of OL Jamon Brown? Giants at 49ers by means of the quantities: A appearance at some of the figures that make a difference Giants' safeguard Jamon Brown geared up toward assault his fresh new task Giants information Jeremiah Harris Shirt, 11/7: Quadree Henderson slash an strange one particular, a lot more Giants activating beginner defensive lineman R.J. McIntosh [Up-to-date] Giants' QB Kyle Lauletta gained't be suspended, nonetheless gained't be participating in vs. 49ersMost Examine Giants information, 11/7: Quadree Henderson lower an weird one particular, excess Giants waive promising return manGiants' safeguard Jamon Brown geared up towards assault his clean endeavor Refreshing Large might obtain himself inside beginning lineup Monday nightGiants activating novice defensive lineman R.J. McIntosh [Up to date] The Large will ultimately look at their 5th-spherical newbie upon the fieldFind Tickets Solar Nov 18Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Contemporary York Giants1:00 PM - MetLife Stadium - East Rutherford Avery Moss Shirt, NJ 3,690 tickets accessible Solar Dec 2Chicago Bears @ Contemporary York Giants1:00 PM - MetLife Stadium - East Rutherford, NJ 5,617 tickets availableSee Finish Agenda Towards our sponsor Stubhub LogoThis Posting includes a portion top of 12. The sidebar sizing is medium.

שלח תגובה