ברוכים הבאים לפורום קודי ישראל !
תוכלו לבקר אותנו גם בקבוצת הפייסבוק

Big news dropped Monday inside the walls of One Buc Place as the Buccaneers announced the firing of

סיקורים וביקורות על סטרימרים
חוקי הפורום
1. יש לפרסם פוסט במקום המיועד לו ובפורום המתאים.
2. יש לשמור על שפת שיח ראויה לרבות הפירוט הבא - אין לקלל, לגדף, להטריד או להעליב חברים בפורום.
3. אנו לא פלטפורמת שיווק ולכן אין לפרסם או לשווק שום מוצר/שירות/אחר ללא אישור מפורש מצוות הניהול.
4. הבנת הנקרא - בכל פרסום נושא חדש יש להקפיד על כותרת שתתאים לתוכן הנושא.
5. זכויות יוצרים - אין לפרסם או לבקש לינקים/קובצי הרחבות העוסקים בשידורי ספורט ותכנים המפרים זכויות יוצרים בישראל - בכל ספק יש לפנות לאחראי הקבוצה בטרם פרסום.
6. למען כולנו - תגיבו בצורה עיניינית ומקיפה ככל הניתן. אם יש בעיה ציינו את הבעיה, את סוג המכשיר וכו
7. אין לדבר על שידורי ספורט או לבקש לינקים שמשדרים ספורט.

לדיווח על על פוסט המפר זכויות יוצרים/פוגעני או כל דבר אחר יש לשלוח הודעה פרטית לבעלי הפורום : katsinmod
העובר על חוקים אלו עלול לקבל אזהרה ואף עלול להיות מורחק מהפורום באופן מיידי.
liny195
קודיסט משקיען
קודיסט משקיען
הודעות: 193
מצב: מנותק

Big news dropped Monday inside the walls of One Buc Place as the Buccaneers announced the firing of

הודעה#1 » 23 נובמבר 2018, 04:18

defensive coordinator Mike Smith.It was simply time for the team to make a change. It wasn’t going to get any better Womens Bryan Anger Jersey , in fact, it was only getting worse as each week progressed. Linebackers coach Mark Dufner will serve as the interim DC for the remainder of the season. It was a tough thing for head coach Dirk Koetter to do and something that he never thought he was going to have to do. Smith and Koetter go way back with each other and have a great friendship. It’s never easy to fire someone, but to fire your longtime friend is even tougher and Koetter acknowledged that today.“Second most difficult, but it’s difficult when you have to let a practice squad player go. Mike and I worked together in Jacksonville as coordinators and I worked for Mike in Atlanta,” Koetter said. “I didn’t ever see this day coming, but it’s here. We have to make decisions that we think give us the best chance for our football team moving forward. That’s all you can do.” There should be no guilt or regret on Koetters part because he gave Mike Smith three years to fix this defense and each year it got worse and worse. Koetter realized today that if he doesn’t make a change, he may be the next one out the door. When asked if it was solely his decision to fire Smith, Koetter gave a short “yes” in response. Some may we wondering why now? The team did have a bye week and could’ve gave Dufner an extra week to prepare and get things in order. It’s a fair point, but at the end of the day I think Koetter believed the bye week would help Smitty and the defense. Koetter expanded on why the decision didn’t come before the bye week. “Well, because we were going into the Bye Week. We’ve had quite a few things injury-wise not work out the way we had originally planned. I thought it was important that both sides of the ball be able to go through the self-scouting process during the Bye Week and see if we could make some adjustments that would help us play better as a football team,” Koetter said. “I do think that we had a good plan on defense for Atlanta. We did a lot of things that we had planned to do. We did some things differently, but it just didn’t work out that way. This is a production business and we have to play better on defense. We have to play better as a football team, but we have to play better on defense.”Obviously a change at coordinator can result in a few things. It can either get worse (that’s actually not possible with this team), stay the same, or even get better http://www.tampabaybuccaneersteamonline.com/jameis-winston-jersey , but player reactions are also a factor that has to be taken into account and Koetter wasn’t entirely sure how his team would react. . “I’m not sure. You know, I’m not sure. They just found out at the team meeting earlier today, so I’m not sure. They understand that it’s a production business and there’s guys in that room that I’ve cut before – that we’ve cut as a football team. Some that we’ve cut, some that we’ve brought back. I think everyone understands what kind of business this is.”Believe it or not, the defensive players loved Smith and were trying to buy into what he was selling, but it unfortunately didn’t work out that way. The players should take this extremely personal because it wasn’t just Mike Smith. Linebacker Lavonte David alluded today that the whole team loves Coach Dufner and they are excited about the energy he brings. They need to start playing like it because sooner or later, each and every player on that defense will be held accountable.The Curious Case Of Adam Humphries To say that there are questions surrounding the 2018 Tampa Bay Buccaneers would be an understatement. This was a team that was poised for a postseason run in 2017 only to disappoint and break the hearts of Bucs fans across the country. Now, they are facing a do-or-die season from multiple angles.Whether you want to point to Jameis Winston’s suspension, the coaching staff’s apparent inability to put the players in a position to succeed, or you believe that Jason Licht has disappointed as General Manager, this team has to overcome all obstacles and finish 2018 on a winning note. In order to do so, there are some glaring questions - or concerns - that fans are curious about. One of those is whether or not the offense can live up to expectations. The theme last off-season was to surround Winston with the weapons he needs. The Bucs did so by drafting tight end O.J. Howard and receiver Chris Godwin as well as signing receiver DeSean Jackson.Now the Bucs have signed center Ryan Jensen to help bolster the offensive line, drafted running back Ronald Jones, cut ties with running back Doug Martin, and extended tight end Cameron Brate.But where will all of this leave Adam Humphries?Humphries Authentic Peyton Barber Jersey , who signed a one-year $2.19M deal this off-season, was the team’s most reliable receiver outside of Mike Evans in 2017. Humphries finished with 61 receptions (second), 631 yards (third), 229 yards after catch (second), 33 first downs (third), and five receptions of 20 yards or more (fourth). Now he faces a situation where DeSean Jackson is going to continue to get looks, Mike Evans is going to get his given that he’s one of the top receivers in football, and Chris Godwin will be more involved as his development takes the next step.Godwin started to emerge towards the end of the season and appears to have all the makings of the number two receiver opposite Evans for the present into the future. If that is indeed the case, Godwin will have to see more snaps. In seeing more snaps, DJax and Humphries will be battling for the third receiver spot in some formations.Now, this isn’t to say that Humphries and DJax won’t ever be on the field together. It’s simply pointing out that with this many offensive weapons - and we haven’t even brought up Cam Brate or O.J. Howard being on the field - there are only so many spots to go around. Humphries’ usage is a mystery at this point, but with the one year contract it seems as though the Bucs may not view Humphries as being a big part of their future. Bucs fans will obviously want to see him be as involved as we’ve seen him be the past few seasons, as he is trusted and has great chemistry with Jameis Winston. That said, we’re in a hurry up and wait approach with Humphries and his future.

פרסומת

חזור אל “סיקורי מכשירים”

מי מחובר

משתמשים הגולשים בפורום זה: אין משתמשים רשומים ו־ 4 אורחים