How to Set Up AT&T Email on MS Outlook?
When you take AT&T internet service an email account is automatically created. If you want to set up that AT&T email on MS Outlook then goes through these steps:
• Launch the MS Outlook and go to the “Account settings”.
• Click on “Tools” in Account settings.
• Click on the Email option and select New.
• Then click on the option next to the “Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP, and HTTP”. Then click next.
• Choose to manually configure the server settings. Then click next.
• Select internet email and again click on next.
• Enter the user information.
• Choose POP3 and then enter your email ID username and the password.
• Type pop.att.yahoo.com in the incoming mail server and smtp.att.yahoo.com in the outgoing mail server.
• Then click on more settings. Click on the outgoing server tab and check the box which asks for “SMTP requires authentication”.
• Select same settings for the incoming mail server.
• Click on finish. ATT Email Customer Service Phone Number
This process is little so carefully do all these steps and if you face any problem contact to the.
Read more: - ATT Email Support Number