Chinatown Market or even Visitor on Earth into the game?

פורום לקהל הרוסי

מנהל:ttanya

starding
קודיסט מתחיל (טוראי)
קודיסט מתחיל (טוראי)
הודעות:2
הצטרף:08 מרץ 2021, 09:27
Chinatown Market or even Visitor on Earth into the game?

שליחה על ידי starding » 08 מרץ 2021, 09:47

Three decades back, we had Don C and Jerry Lorenzo type of MT NBA 2K21 lead the way as our two brands. We just saw that people really liked wearing those brands in our game and attempting to stand outside. So then we wanted to offer them more options, but we also wanted to become a stage for aspirational people in the fashion world, to help you while we'd Don, who's obviously extremely built-out already, we sort of took a flyer on Chinatown Market last year -- and clearly they have turned into a massive brand in the previous couple of years. I feel exactly the same way about Eric Emmanuel. Tracey is actually a really good example as well.

Tracey is quite famous in the basketball world, but his new isn't as understood and we must be aspirational and believe in their own growth. I wanted to give him the opportunity to get Visitor On Earth from the match. It is a way for all these guys to see like, hey if it does well in the match, maybe I must consider it releasing it out in the real world. That is an innovative idea process: to leverage the electronic then make the bodily without having to spending a great deal of money looking for out whether it's going to work or not. I think that it's pretty brilliant.

Even getting someone like Zack Bia into the game was in-touch. Yeah that is another really great example. I mean, you wouldn't think of Zack as a conventional basketball influencer, but I sort of thought about registering him a couple of years ago because I understood that we were involving all these fashion brands. We signed a couple of men in that world, who are famous in the fashion world rather than at the basketball world. If we can get them to wear things in matches and be a connector for their people -- such as Zack's really near Drake -- it promotes the rise of fashion in the sport.

We wanted to present our matches the capability to express and differentiate themselves in how any NBA player can through their story telling. Fashion is now an integral element to that and, so we've partnered with the latest names in that space to offer digital clothing options for gamers to match on their own players. We do digital drops from Buy NBA 2K21 MT Coins each of our clothing brands and attempt to align with their corresponding physical releases once we can to be another extension for them in their marketing campaigns. The frequency depends on time of year since you'll see more throughout the vacations, basketball events [such as NBA All-Star] and fashion events [such as Milan Fashion Week, etc..

שלח תגובה